- 1 Lb. Russet Potatoes, diced
- 1 Cup Baby carrots
- 1 Cup Onion, diced
- 3-4 Lb. Boneless Beef Chuck Roast
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dried Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1-1/2 Cups Beef broth
- Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cut roast in half. Combine the mustard, rosemary, garlic salt, thyme and pepper; rub over roast.
- Place in slow cooker; top with onion and broth. Cover and cook on low until meat and vegetables are tender, 6-8 hours.
Freeze option: Place sliced pot roast and vegetables in freezer containers; top with cooking juices. Cool and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a covered saucepan, gently stirring and adding a little water if necessary.